DO YOU NOTICE YOUR BRAIN FIXATING ON FOOD?
WHAT YOU’LL HAVE FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER…ALL THE TIME?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FREE OF THE CONSTANT RUNNING THOUGHTS AROUND FOOD?
IF THIS IS YOU, READ ON!! THIS IS FOR YOU!
GOOD NEWS: YOU GET TO CHOOSE YOUR THOUGHTS!! WHAT?? YEP! YOU DO
We have SOO many thoughts about food, about eating, about how it should be done, and shouldn’t be done & most of them are on auto-pilot.
We don’t think to examine things like:
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day…is it? Or is it a marketing campaign?
You have to eat 5-6 times a day…do you? Or does it work better to let your body’s insulin rest?
I really want a cheeseburger, cheeseburgers make me feel happy…does it? Or does it just numb you out for a bit & then cause a cycle of self-shame?
I really need a diet coke, fries & some brownies, that always calms me down…does it? Or again, doesn’t it just result in self-punishment & self-berating.
Look at your thoughts that you had today, sometimes it’s hard to see them. Ask yourself, does that thought really serve me to get me to my goals? If not, consider choosing another thought.
Ask yourself, does that thought give me the peace, love, calmness or energy that I’d love to be feeling instead? If not, consider choosing another thought
Let me share some of my favorite thoughts that bring me & my clients joy, love, compassion, energy, calmness & get me achieving our goals. These just feel better than those above.
Consider choosing another thought. You’re welcome. This list is GOLD.
· Everyone is my teacher.
· Everything happens FOR me.
· Everything is unfolding for my highest good.
· I am exactly as I should be.
· Everything happens right on time.
· Love is always an option.
· Unconditional love is something I do for myself.
· I’m responsible for EVERYTHING I think and feel.
· I AM ENOUGH.
· Everyone is my teacher.
· It’s my job to make me happy.
· What you DO doesn’t make you happy – what you think does.
· What you look for, you will find
· What others think of me is ABOUT THEM, NOT ME (good and bad).
· I choose to redefine failure. Failure means that I can learn something new! And I can’t wait to keep learning!
· I’m figuring out how to transform my body without deprivation.
· It’s just data!
· There’s nothing I can do that wouldn’t be worthy of forgiveness.
· Nothing has gone wrong here.
· You are deeply loved.
· The world longs for what I have to offer.
· Hard work feels amazing.
· I CAN DO HARD THINGS!
· Suffering is sometimes familiar, but not necessary.
· Everything you do is a choice.
· Your past is perfect.
· What if that person was the perfect mom, dad, sister, boss, friend etc. to help you learn the lesson you needed most.
· I can totally love myself even when I don’t like the things I do.
· I don’t have to be perfect to love myself.
· I’m learning to take amazing care of my body & love myself in the process.
· I choose to take amazing care of myself & have fun in the process.
COME LEARN HOW TO BELIEVE THESE THOUGHTS AND MAKE THEM A PART OF WHO YOU ARE...
ARE YOU COMING??!
WARMTH, HUGS & LOVES TO YOU!
CANDY WRIGHT BURGOYNE, M.A.
CERTIFIED LIFE-COACH, WEIGHT-LOSS COACH, RELATIONSHIP & HEALING COACH
FREE YOUR JOY! COACHING